Primary Practice Areas
Click to see all the ways in which Matthew M. Granic can help
- Family Sponsorships
- Spousal Sponsorships
- Child Sponsorships
- Parental Sponsorships
- Super Visas
- Permanent Resident Card Renewals
- Express Entry Appications
- Labour Market Impact Assessments
- Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Skilled Worker Applications
- Provincial Nomination Applications
- Temporary Resident Applications
- Temporary Resident Visas
- Work Permits
- Study Permits
- Immigration Appeals
- Residency Appeals
- Sponsorship Appeals
- Removal Order Appeals
- Federal Court Judicial Review
- Inadmissiblility Cases
- Admissibility Hearings
- Detention Reviews
- Interviews with CBSA
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
Advocating in defence of clients’ rights on all criminal and regulatory charges safeguarding clients ‘ Canadian immigration interests while facing charges.
Need A Consult?
My Philosophy to Law:
1. I carefully listen to the client’s legal issues that are presented to me.
2. I uphold the client’s information as confidential.
3 I devise a legal strategy and overall plan for the client.
4. I am personally involved in the management and oversee every step of the client’s file.
5. I provide services where the client is engaged and informed in a transparent manner.
Flexible fee rates and payment plans are offered.
About Matthew M. Granic
I graduated in 1999 with a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Windsor Law School. Since 2001, I have been practising law as a licensed lawyer here in Ontario as the chief proprietor of Matthew M. Granic Law Office. During this period of time, my office has been located at the corner of Gerrard Street East and Pape Avenue in Toronto, which is a law office practicing in association with the long-established Sharma law office. I am a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Toronto Lawyers Association, and the Criminal Lawyers’ Association.
My law office is one where I personally handle and manage every step of the client’s file. Clients place their trust in my abilities and services and in return I give my client my proven record of professionalism, dedication and experience during the course of the legal representation on their files.
Within this time of my professional practice, I have been handling client
files and navigating them through the complex processes dealing with
Canadian immigration law and its regulations. I have been representing
clients before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Immigration
Appeal Division, and the Federal Court of Canada.
I also have been vigorously defending my client’s rights before the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice when they are facing criminal and regulatory charges while safeguarding their immigration interests in Canada.